Website Buckhorn Yacht Harbour Ltd.
Full Time Position
Shop hours: 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
Salary will be based on experience: $18-$35/hr
Responsibilities will include:
– Grinding and laying up fiberglass matt
– Structural repair to stringers, transoms and floors
– Structural repair to underwater impact damage
– Osmosis repair and sealant application
– Mixing, colour matching and applying gelcoat for repair purposes
Buffing and detailing is a good asset but is not required.
We work on boats from 15 to 45 ft solely in the repair side; we do not layup moulds or build new boats.
Year round work available in a 40 x 60 heated shop. Shop is fully stocked with all tooling and spraying equipment, personal protective equipment is also supplied.
Means of transportation and ability to follow a set schedule is a must.
Health and dental plan available (after probationary period).
Buckhorn Yacht Harbour
1-705-657-8752 EXT 226