STUDENT OF TECHNOLOGY?
HELPING YOU INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
Get introduced to the composites industry with ACT's 6-month pay plan at 0% interest!
FAST-TRACKING YOUR EDUCATION
Maximize your employability with ACT's highest standards in applied training
- A Canadian Citizen (or a person of Landed Immigrant Status residing permanently in Canada) of the age of majority AND
- A student enrolled in a program of full-time studies at a Canadian educational institution of secondary or post- secondary studies or has graduated from same within the past 6 months OR
- A student enrolled in a program of part-time studies at a Canadian educational institution of secondary or post-secondary studies or has graduated from same within the past 6 months OR
- Is presently engaged in part-time or full-time employment as an apprentice technician in an industry that utilizes composite materials technologies.
- Complete the contract document and submit to ACT by e-mail (email@example.com), fax (519-451-3203), or mail (30 Pacific Court, Unit 2, London, ON N5V 3K4)
- Submit a $100 non-refundable deposit upon registration into a specific course date
- Submit payment of 50% of the total fee for the training requested upon attending the first day of the course, with post-dated cheques for the following 6 months in equal amounts for the remainder of the course fee
Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help.